Oh the Poll!!!

As you might see/vote in the poll I noticed there was a mistake so I had to erase the poll cause Shige couldn't appear anywhere and I though is unfair cause the fans of Shige would think I don't like him or something which is not the case.

This was all thanks to Blogger that doesn't allow to put more than five answers in a poll so I'm gonna add an "external" poll so you can vote fairly

Obviously I want to consider the people that have voted so far so If I can't change the results of the new poll at least I'm gonna put a list of how many votes the NEWS members had: (and add it to the result of the other poll)

YamaPi - 7 votes
Ryo - 2 votes
Tegoshi - 4 votes
Massu - 1 vote

total 14 so yeah just in case :) remember I'll do a pic spam of the winner ;) just cause is fun

edit: ok I already add the votes into the news poll to bad is not really pretty maa the vote is what counts :)

No Response to "Oh the Poll!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes