BSB Inconsolable

Yep that's the new song of BSB (Backstreet Boys) and I love it, I been a fan well let's not say a fan cause I haven't been to that extreme but I've liked BSB very much, I still do and I don't care what people might think, what they think people are?? stupid to not realize they sang in the 90's I mean everybody knows that is not the theme of discussion, whether boy bands should exits or not, it does I mean just cause they don't call themselves a boy band doesn't mean they're not (they exits everywhere is R&B, Rock, etc) ugghhh i hate people who doesn't know what are they talking about if you don't like, don't listen, I'm tired of read those *hateful* type of comments, we'll see if people don't like them I don't think will be the case cause I'm one right here who still likes them and I know many more, and I don't want to talk about haters anymore and yeah let's see the video :D let's sing everybody together :) mmm... I want tegoshi to sing it now like he did with the "I want it that way " *yeahh* Tegoshi + BSB song = FTW! ;)

enjoy!


since YamaPi is filming Kurosagi there's 1 thing I want to tell him: YamaPi Gambatte!! I can't wait for the movie!

No Response to "BSB Inconsolable"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes