Koyama Dubbing High School Musical

Well as you might know Koyama dubs?? (<- right?) the High School Musical movies (in japanese of course XD), my toughs are that he might like them :P cause I mean he got really into the whole Musical itself Omg and he kissed with this girl a total shock ok don't want to remember anymore so I always keep on checking on youtube and I found this video of the dubbing thingy....douzo!


I found it so funny like the hahaha and woaaa!!! omg so funny totally reconigze his voice haha I don't know how are the real voices of the actors anyways I haven't seen the movie either and don't plan to ..... so i guess I'll just ask my little sister well I don't think she knows either cause she watchs it in spanish xP ... *I wonder if he knows the incident that happened to this girl?? (the naked pics or wherever) wonder *.......
about the subbing well all I can say his really into it perhaps we might even have all NEWS dubbing something?? first was Tegoshi (in Happy Feet) now Koyama thinking about it those movies both from Disney mmm interesting....

oh and something funny when my mom drives me to school I HAD to listen to NEWS of course so I put CD or wherever and listen so my mom have to listen to and :) she sing XD omg the funniest thing ever especially daite senorita omg ROFL yeah so that was my short little story :)

No Response to "Koyama Dubbing High School Musical"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes