NEWS october scans

following we have new scans yuppy and this ones are hot a lot but hot mmm never getting tired of the i love them to them ohhh ok better give ya the pics:
first we start we the first page .... and first page looking good yeahh i want more so keep going *love massu's face why is he cho kawaii why?? **shige don't give me that look did ya know i can't control myself sometimes*yeah that's my YamaPi posing for me :P btw it's just me or he looks skinnier aww YamaPi I like blue shirt the pose is quite funny/interesting
yay! he got two pages yeah you deserve it GO YamaPi !!! he's so askghawihgf smexy!!!
Shige he's getting sexier ne?? i like the pose very how to saying they look from a magazine ne??kawaii!!! my massu is kawaii!! so don't mess with him ok cause besides kawaii he's strong !and me too!! i guessRyo-chan and his smile i dunno but i like him emo better or not emo but serious/ero better that funny/laughing not that i don't him like that but i dunno everything he laughs like that is like so wide that i wonder if his cheeks hurt XP *don't throw bricks at me onegai*tegoshi he should have been a g-i-r-l ok not that i don't love him i like him so much that if he would have been a girl I would be a lesbain *no way that's way too much* I'm so lucky he's a he yay!my keii-chan aka member-ai guy i loveeee loveee the pic where he's taking out his tongue yes cute
3 words : tegoshi .....kiss.......*dies*
shige looks tan, massu hair look funny *dunno why*, my yamapi cute/hot as always
ryo what?? taller that yamapi?? where did he stand on??, tegoshi girly, keii-chan tanned as well did shige and keii went together somewhere ....mmmm i wonder
faces faces and more funny faces and pretty faces and cute faces and yeah you get the idea
awww my pi my love my everything YamaPi

see?? i prefer this smile more natural .... normal ryo *he looks cute here*I like this pic a lot he looks reaaaaaally good in this pic and wait i minute you don't carry no cash that means credit car?? mmm i wonder....tegoshi is really pretty see?? he looks better with brown hair tegoshi go back to the last way your was onegaishimasu my cute massu i love his pouty face i'll try to that in pics and see how i'll look i don't think as cute as massu but i can try yo~~
Changing the mood from bring colors to dark ones let's see how this pics look like douzo!
I loveeeee YamaPi pose so serious and Massu i know you can't hide your smile ay my massu cho kawaii tegoshi come on is a boys group haha just kidding pretty prettyy.....you know how much i loveeee this pic not only cause is my massu kawaii there noo is cause it looks like he has other hairstyle i know he doesn't but it looks like in here and you know a change is massu hair is like a big NEWS you know.
I don't really like the dark color theme so i'm gonna skip but that doesn't mean i don't like or they don't look good they do ;)
I just had to comment this one is just that tegoshi looks like a sexy girl in here out of fashion magazine omg I love it and i feel so lesbian telling those things tegoshii why you do this to me?? why?? gifts which one you like??
ok this dosis of NEWS killed me so i need to rest =]

No Response to "NEWS october scans"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes