more NEWS and Tegoshi's hair

ok so i came again i been absent couple of days but those days have been worthed so no discussion about it.. like watching NEWS Never Ending Wonderful Story non-stop for like all day except when i had to go to college and then watching more dramas so yeah worth it





seriously i'm in a dilema all the time like who should be my second most favorite guy in NEWS and I have a conclusion I don't have or more to say i have many second most favorite, obviously ya'll know my ichiban is YamaPi but i don't have a second one I have second many cause i keep switching around the second ones so i'm like no i can't handle it so now all the rest of NEWS are my second ones .... i just can't help it honest





following the NEWS and stuff while I was in a forum i heardread that they were talking writing about this movie Tegoshi made so it was so interesting that i had to watch it and it was good is called Shissou (Dead Run) and I like it except the end in which I cried *sniff* (review will come later) so i liked tegoshi's acting so i'm watching 15sai no blues and My Boss My Hero at the same time the latest one sooo funny so far... so keep on looking for my review :)





so as I was reading i was thinking maybe they'll talk about i dunno another movie or so but noo i got the shock to find this :



credits to windjp

so do you like it or not?? i don't like it but i not gonna say he looks horrible just that black/brown suits him more but we all still love ya tegoshi muacksss.....

No Response to "more NEWS and Tegoshi's hair"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes