NEWS 4th Anniversary

NEWS ♥
OMEDETOU!

Yeah Yeah i know a day later maa me baka didn't post nothing nande?? I'm a such a baka i even put on my msn display Happy 4th Anniversary NEWS but I didn't put nothing here abuuu NEWS gomen ne!!!

So yeah yesterday was the day they formed NEWS not the day they debuted, 4 years has passed thinking about it is a new band.. right?? they have many thing to offer yeah let's keep supporting them till they become wide known like ... SMAP, Kinki Kids, etc,no wait not until that until FOREVER (yes I will), it seems more cause they've been jrs. many years that's why.

I know I would like them cause I haven't been a fan of something and then forget about and no I haven't forget about BSB either (yeah new songs can't wait) and I know I won't forget NEWS either I know that for sure....

I saw a post on LJ and I though well I think I should talk about the same since it was the aniversary... how did I get to know NEWS?? actually it was through YamaPi that's why YamaPi is my ichiban (and i don't think i'll change that) I hear about him and the rumors of dating a girl *i know it wasn't true*, since my first dorama was Gokusen i wanted to know more about Matsujun and I read something of he dating a girl and some girl talking about that YamaPi was way better, well I put YamaPi is google and the pic that came out was when YamaPi was skinny and had his Cherish hair *wish i never liked* and I didn't though he was that good looking time passed and I decide to watch Stand Up! it was kind of boring imo demo YamaPi stand out in my eyes I was who is that cute guy?? i look for the name: Yamashita Tomohisa google it and I found Yamashita Tomohisa = YamaPi! wow he looked different anyways search more about him found that he was in a group called NEWS and then the rest is history I became a fan of them I don't remember what song I hear first or what demo my eyes where only in YamaPi I didn't bother to see the rest of the guys till i watched more videos and so on even though I saw KAT-TUN "real face" first which i love it btw at the end I couldn't help but fall in love with the cute guys of NEWS and yeah the more I knew about them the more I liked them and I still do, I can't stop but amaze myself of how mature, silly, cute, hot everything together at the same time, I take them as my role models persons who study (even though they don't need) and work hard to give their best.

I love NEWS!!!!!!! end of story.

No Response to "NEWS 4th Anniversary"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes