Life (drama)

Hi :) today I'm gonna talk about this drama called LIFE I have finish watching it today and I feel like talking about it

Life is a japanese drama about bullying even though almost every japanese drama have some kind of bullying on it this one in particular is more focused in the whole issue and what are some consecuencies :/ yeah sad that still happens but that's reality happens everywhere obviously at different levels in this one the level is like really high?? (well like the worst can happen, kinda like that)

Story Summary (contains spoilers):


Shiiba Ayumu is a girl that wants to go to the same high school as her best friend, even though she's not good at studying she's always asking her friend to help her at the end Shiiba passed the test but her best friend doesn't and blame her for that and tries to commit suicide, Shiiba feels really bad about it and that's why she doesn't want to make friends at her school but Manami becomes her friend, after a while Sako Katsumi (manami's boyfriend) doesn't want to go out with her anymore so they break up, shiiba tries to ask katsumi the reason why he break up with manami and even follows him to his home he tells her to come to his house while Hiro (the girl who have been bullied at that time videotapes her), Shiiba sees something in katsumi's room that she shouldn't have seen so he tries to "rape" her and ties her and take a picture of her and if she tells somebody about what happened he'll show the picture, Hiro starts to show manami friends what she have videotaped at the end Manami discover it and starts her "revenge" against Shiiba, where everything happens to her the whole class bullies her and Manami leads it, Shiiba become friends with Hatori (a girl who's mostly absent due to her part time job) and encorages Shiiba to find against the bullying, and I won't tell the end just cause I don't want to spoil that much :) there much more that the main story but all relate in a way to Shiiba
End of Spoiler

I'll recomend this drama is really good but you shouldn't watch if you're sensitive to this kind of cases or you don't like to much violence, I think some things might be exagerated is a drama after all but you never know :/

This drama makes remember what happened to me and people in my class when I was in 8th grade, there was this girl who actually I don't know why she use to do that, she always made up rumors that make people fight, once she told me and my friend that this other girl was talking bad about us, I really wonder what she would have say cause she didn't know us at all and she seem quiet and stuff but at the time I got really mad and I wanted to talk to her about it but the girl who told us said that it was better to not talk to her a all so that's what with did, we ignored her but after a while I feel sorry for her she seemed so lonely so i told my friend we better talk to her i didn't care what the girl might say, well everybody became friends again :) but then..... they started to do that to me, actually I don't remember quiet well (add that to my fragil memory) but I used to tell my mom what they did to me even though they were like that i keep been nice to them ( i don't know if it was right or not, maybe I was a little to naive to think that they would change their attitude), my mom says I was really mortified about that, luckily it was almost the end of the year and I was going to another school, so I guess I realized I shouldn't be with them anymore and started to not to be with them that much, it really upset me their hypocrecy, I use to go my friends way to walk home even though it was farther but when I realized they weren't really my friends, they asked me if I was going with them and I simply tell them no, i think that what hurt me more was that my "best friend"(at that time) do that to me simply cause she was going out with the girl's brother, i didn't even bother for the rest of the girls doing it, but I just let it be never tell her that I knew it (that i knews she was going out with this guy) until she told me, I just pretended be surprised, I didn't considered her my friend anymore even though i talked to her ocassionally.

But when I got into this new school it was so cool i'll never forget it even though i just studied 2 years there, maybe it was destiny to change school cause i found my actually best friend there! she's still my best friend we know each other for 4 years (yeah same as NEWS), i always talk to her even though we live in different countries, I think even though that happened to me I was able to make friends with everybody yeah it was good to change school (well everybody changed school anyways), there's bad and good people always but I think that what can change everything is what you choose for yourself, i think is very important to know how to choose friends and don't feel pressure of somebody telling you what to do or don't want to do.

Friends that respet your opinions and can tell you the truth even when you don't want to hear it I think that's a true friend and its pretty similar to what LIFE teachs (speak up for yourself and don't let other people tells you what do) so I hope you enjoy this serie as I did :)

You can watch this serie at Crunchyroll (free registration needed):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=5464 click on the episode you wanna watch

or at Veoh :
http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?username=fiatlux3525 clicking on the episode you wanna watch

No Response to "Life (drama)"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes