NEWS november magazine scans :) weee!!

I bring the magazine scans with my comments as always :) even though I didn't like that much this issues for some reason or another :/ maa NEWS is still hot ne?? ~~ ^-^; let's see what's up with that:
the cover for the magazine well this magazine is myojo lol (I know that you read it lol) the lighting makes me remember the cover of Kat-tun's CD how is it call it?? sorry I'm not very fond on Kat-tun so i don't know much but i think is Cartoon Kattun?? or something like that well the one that didn't have jin in it so yeah kinda similiar, I don't like Shige's hair what happened to the fawhawk or mohawk (<- don't know how to spell it) and Tegoshi's face looks like a drawing lolz It says FASHION and NEWS = myself well is like a collage with clothes and NEWS in it i like it... I like collages, something is different with Shige don't know what


Oh I think I found the reason he's tanned as hell, Shige was up with the sunburn way to much under the sun?? huh?? poor I know it hurts and you still have to put all the fur and stuff I don't like your hair gomen ne I want mohawk onegai and massu yeah I think he likes wearing oversized clothes ne??

Kei-chan OmG where the hell is that jacket from noo that's a nooo for you, remember you are skinny, people who are skinny can't wear long jackets cause it makes you look skinnier well imo (sorry I'm being harsh but damn the magazine) I actually liked the little pics in the side cause they're funny like at first I though kei-chan was wearing a skirt well.... i was wrong .. I guess this is like a mmm how you say it a real fashion show?? cause the like top ones are always weird so .........this is kind of weird I mean the clothes lol don't get me wrong!!!
I really adore this pics cause I like black and white pics and I like when people take pics of them when they don't notice or notice back they're not looking so like free you know so pretty :) and I don't get to see Shige's sunburn

Nishikido-kun <3>

Tegoshi, the clothes here are kinda i dunno retro?? like from the 20's, makes me remember this movie with Nicole Kidman about ghosts and stuff like that and it just me or he really is into the ribbon ties?? well he looks cute

I don't know why but I like what YamaPi's wearing is like and emo type of look ne?? I really wanna know why the whole shoot is different like did they did this at different times...probably with their schedule maybe they couldn't shoot together :/
Yama-P = Fashion? why did they put the question mark lol anyways what did they do to my YamaPi he looks so tired abuuu but the shoot is kinda provocative yay!!! he looks like I kidnapped him :S

I like this one yappari I like bright colors after all :) awww tegoshi so cute with his heart ♥ i like shige's hair here
Ryo laughing is just me or he has been laughing a lot lately ?? that's good, Massu always so cute with his pouty face ahhh he's so cute...
If you haven't seen well it says *66 rules to love "NEWS" more & more!* so there's rules everybody .....






I don't like the lighting is this whole shoot like it didn't convinced me i think it had red lighting in some part or is just me??but I liked the little pics of them in the bottom of the pages where they wear glasses cho cute :) .............. anyways Shige looks so tanned, see? I told ya that in the previous scans he was tanned, *wonder were he go?* ..... anyways I love them all and I will follow the rules everyday :) at least the most of them cause some are impossibles hehehe!
If you wanna read the rules cause you don't understand japanese like me but you wanna know cause its NEWS rules so... i found it here :) :
remember is a promise between you and me we will love NEWS forever and ever and we will follow their rules :) *YES WE WILL*
credits : to vendy @ http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/ for the scans as always :)

2 Response to NEWS november magazine scans :) weee!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007 5:11:00 AM

HI THERE :)
thank you for the scans
yamapi is so hott XDXD
btw, do you think you can send me the mp3 of the song Snow Express?
i really like it but unfortunately i don't have the mp3 :(:(
please and thank you ^_________^

Monday, September 24, 2007 1:00:00 PM

where you want me to send you the mp3?? I'll put a post with the mp3 so you can download it :)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes