Happy Birthday to MatsuJun

Happy B-Day dear MatsuJun-san :) don't think i forget about his birthday cause he's my favorite actor (gomenasai yamapi but he is ^-^!) anyways so what can I say MatsuJun you are the one who got me into JE without you I wouldn't have know all the guys i know now including YamaPi, i can't forget Gokusen cause it was so much crack and because you were so bad ass on Hana Yori Dango that I was hating and loving you at the same time lol and now happy 24 birthday you're old for me but I don't care you're mean but I love that and thanks to you we have Jin vs Jun, Domyouji Tsukasa wouldn't be that if he wasn't you and Hana Yori Dango is my favorite Japanese Drama thanks for that too! and you make the best pet ever I want a Momo yay!

Keep the good work you're a really good actor hope you get more and more lead roles, even though i don't like Arashi songs (i mean singing prefer them hosting) you make me like them like Wish and Love So Sweet ... I also like A-Ra-Shi ... for dream hahaha I don't know what to say more about you but you were the first JE boy I liked and I won't forget that, thanks to you I met the love of my life = YamaPi

Happy Birthday ... i want more dramas from you ♥

now some pics cause he want to see the guy :)

No Response to "Happy Birthday to MatsuJun"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes