NEWS scans (october)

la la la love news la la la well I'm happy and all thanks to news even though i dunno about college lol i'm so carefree about that i think i'll work i want to not only because i want money but because i don't wanna get stick on my bed i don't like to feel useless so yeah maybe a part time job *go searching*
so this month is going to end soon reaaally and i'm back to florida friday that's right my vacations are coming to an end and I don't want who wants to end a wonderful vacations i don't see the hands in the air that sucks ne?? well what can I do the airplane ticket is expensive yo! that's what i want to work....

back to NEWS my love they bring me happiness how was your DVD wonderful ne?? yes that's what I though so.... I love it too and I own you my commentaries mmm maybe next post :p

but what make me happy now were the scans yeah new NEWS scans that bring smiles on my face :)

ok here they are bringing smiles on your faces too!! ;D
oh yamapi marry me pleaseeeee!!!! *faints*
tegoshi ima kill you why are you fkayefoarefcagvgb uber gorgeous why???.... you should have been a girl instead... oh no wait a minute that would be too pretty never mind stay as a pretty boy!!!massu kawaii i'll never stop saying that cho kawaii makes me go kyaaa!!! eto but those muscles teheee ♥ loving them :p etoo keep smiling ryo (sexy osaka man) thank you that you decided to go back to black i know you didn'tliked the blonde hair cause you used a hat to covered it up for shounen club you can't lie to meee hehehe well i'm glad you went back that's all... thinking about blonde hair you looked good in the dvd even with blonde that's how hot you really are.kei-chan what can i say about you, you have make me fall in love for you (after yamapi of course) this pics is i dunno kind like... chotto matte are you racing against a taxi oh no! that's dangerous be carefull my kei-chan and don't forget to incline your head everytime you get on to some kind of transportation don't think i forget the time you hit your head on the helicopter (news nippon dvd) and on the train ( never ending wonderful story dvd)... the cause we all though you were on crack (<- watch never ending wonderful story for more detail)oh shige i know why you are smiling is cause you are fishing ne?? but what are you exactly trying to catch... fishes or people's attention?? 'cause when you put that between your legs it gets me other ideas (oh here i go again pervy nooo...)
my Pi = my Love when i come to you i get wordless that's right is not enough for me to say that you are the hottest man that i've ever seen in my life and if you don't like him is better for me less competition ;P i'm happy i got a key ring with your face on it oh and don't call me obsessed just call me yamapi's girlfriend.


i dunno what is about but just commenting on massu that's what happens when you eat to much so be careful out there peoples the continuation of the first page and there is tegoshi in his one man play that i talk about before
hahaha oh baby NEWS oh my chooo cute, kawaii, bellos, lindos, preciosos mmmm what elseeee?? well massu hehe his hair hehe it reminds me a mushroom and tegoshi his hair he was so little ahhh but wait why that's not baby ryo i want baby ryo well never mind!! cute too!!yamapi O_O so cute and so like a girl and so cute i want a baby from yamapi kya!!! (etooo sorry for the excitement here) kei-chan aww so he was choby once is in his life and shige cuttie cutie :)
And here is the proof that my babes got from cute to hot in a few years see it for yourself :
(believe it cause is true)
see??.

chotto matte why the separate koyato and ryopi why?? well at least the leave tegomass together but why???....



more cute Baby NEWS and cause we all what to see how our babies will look like (remember yamapi is mine)

my babies faces .....

and my babies bodies....

so sorry you can see very well that one i guess i`ll zoom it them next time but this one is about NEWS member sizes the normal ones height, weight and wait they're no girl i guess japan likes to that with guys hips, arms, hand??, waist, chest and yeah they are skinny but wth who cares they are cute anyways is just me or did kei-chan grown up by a centimeter well they are short but not as kanjani8 (subaru and yassu especifically.. don't kill me kanjani8 fans i like kanjani8 too)

credits to my girl vendy @ http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/ go and thank her for this wonderful pics :)

all the pics deserve ♥♥♥♥♥ hearts viva NEWS !!!! lots of love to them from Peru!

No Response to "NEWS scans (october)"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes