Arashi - Happiness

Ohayo minna-san i have to see really so sorry i haven't posted that much lately but i only blame it to my college :P anyways yes it was my first week so gotta do many things but I'm back in general college is great cause i don't have to wake up freaking early in the morning and I don't go everyday either so I have free time, the bad part is that I already have homework what the f ? ok changing theme yes is Arashi happiness new Pv even though I not a crazy fan of them I still like them all thanks to MatsuJun and Aiba :) so here is the PV they're so random lol i love them i wish I could have an PV of NEWS doing stuff like that that would make go to heaven but I still have hopes ne?? plus Arashi has like 7 years that they debuted that means they have been together before? i need to do my research about that :) while NEWS they been like only 4 years (if you count the hiatus) so is less than that so we just have to wait OK no worries :)

HERE's ARASHI - HAPPINESS PV :D douzo :



one word : LMAO

No Response to "Arashi - Happiness"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes