NEWS august scans 1 and haters >:/

How are you doing people out there?? lovin' summer yeah I know that's why I haven't writing lately maa is ok nee?? no many people reading either so that's ok no worries!!

Me and My Thoughs about Haterz

I never talk about my life but now I feel like it as you may know I love YamaPi that's my top priority right now well I also love my family and friends obviously duh!! I'm a newbie in been a fan but since i'm a hardcore one... i just have like 5 months loving him and NewS of course! can you believe that this stuff have never happened to me before I haven't been a fangirl over any guy and I used to think that it was weird since everybody has one "love" and I didn't except for those that I liked in short time of periods but them forget about them when I saw another one, well obviously I'm not blind and I see other guys but I'm faithful Pi (well actually I can't say that cause you never know) but for now I think Pi is simply the best (obviously that is my opinion), I just like him cause he's the type of guy I like cause is not simply by his looks I also like his personality, I'm not saying his perfect nobody is, not even me haha, but yeah I don't think is wrong to love a celebrity is just the way you are it doesn't make you bad either good, so people is wrong to love a celebrity?? my answer: absolutely NO, but also I don't like people who critizes other people what if I meet somebody who hates YamaPi that means I can't be his/her friend?? .... I think people should be more tolerant to others if they don't like what you like what can you do?? you can't force them to like something... and speacially in the internet they're so many haterz please how come?? everything should be peaceful.. I hate reading comments when they insult people who don't like what you like and even you find racist comments .. well I think if you want to express what you think do it but not in that way...... seriously people would be scare and won't like the band/artist etc cause they gonna say oh no i can't like them or i wont talk about them cause I'll find crazy people... actually I never get offended with such comments cause I know what I like, I never take seriously what people says cause hello is internet and you can say a lot of things that you won't be able to say in your normal life.. so I guess freaks out there find it cool to say that things.... which is stupid why wasting your time?? ... well no more comments.....

well stop talking about the internet cause is a long battle who will never end, My advice would be If you get to meet this kind of people don't even reply them forget about them, did you know ignoring somebody is worst than arguing well that's just my advice, I laugh to ridiculous comments and continue my happy life

And because this is not just talking I will share some pics to you, droll over them if you want no problem just careful with you computer


Maybe I will talk about my high school life in the future, even though I'm 17, I'm already done with high school but don't think I'm nerd or something I hate studying I just happend to be smart when I was little... and let me tell you I know a lot of funny stories that I have presenced, I just been living here 2 and a half years so mostly I will talk about my life in Peru yay!

well that's all for now .. my life is perfect in its own way!

p.s I'm gonna get my Harry Potter book tomorrow yay!!! oh god I guess there will be more people dying ... I don't wanna cry.. i'm such a crybaby can't help it!!!!!

I'll be uploading more but that's tomorrow blogger isn't working look foward it!

pics credits to: vendy at her blog :)

para la gente que habla espanol si desean saber el contenido de este blog y quisieran que lo traduzca al espanol lo hare con gusto solo mandenme un e-mail xoxo

No Response to "NEWS august scans 1 and haters >:/"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes