Learn English with Arashi xD

Learning English with Aiba xD

Do you guys feel like your english isn't good??? don't worry, let me tell you learning a language isn't easy at least if you're like a genius or something the main thing is practice like me I learned english in a short period of time cause I've watched for example T.V in english 24/7 same with music, so please be patient (i'm telling this to myself cause i'm trying to learn japanese, will I learn it as fast as when i learned english just time will tell!) anyways talking about english and japanese I've found an uber cute/funny video of Aiba from Arashi speaking english, somebody made this video with clips of aiba talking engrish when he's with animals and stuff and let me tell you'll laugh but you'll say he's so cute like I did, i love his voice is so child-like he's so cute (again)
So I feel like sharing my discovering on Youtube
comments: he's so kawaii with the little tiger?? lion?? baby awwww!!!
enjoy peopleeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Big Very Very Danger!!!!


English Lesson with Arashi

And this is another little clip of Aiba & Ohno (Arashi) learning english
First lesson: The Day~ sunny, rainy, cloudy
Second lesson: Hobby
Thrid lesson: Age
So enjoy this free lesson Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

comments: I love their expressions "Huh??? O_o" and I love their answers too... Aiba so cute when he was repeating what the woman said Kawaiii!!!! 21

No Response to "Learn English with Arashi xD"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes