NEWS Never Ending Story DVD... ♥

NEWS Never Ending Wonderful Story DVD ..... is gonna be mine!!!!!!!

I already pre-order it I guess talking about them all day got my mom crazy lol she was going to buy it later but i guess she saw my desperate face haha so yeah I'm superrr happy like seriously i can't put it on words you know why??? cause it comes with 31 songs so $ 53.25 is totally worth it some sites say its 210 minutes others 200 minutes either way is more than 3 hours besides the songs has interviews with NEWS and footage on the different locations were they did the tour and rare footage ...... (for the limited edition the one that i bought) a special case and a booklet (subject to change) .... me wishing so bad for a photo booklet (god grand me that wish.. onegai)

So ok the list of songs (in romaji okis) oh btw this is unofficial since the dvd is coming out on august:


1.STAND UP
2.Kibou~Yell
3.Akaku Moruyu Taiyo
4.FIESTA
5.DREAMS
6.SHOCK ME
7.NEWS Nippon
8.Miso Soup (TegoMass)
9.Daite Senyorita (YamaPi)
10.Fever to Future (YamaPi)
11.Kanfuu Fighting (Ryo)
12.Sayaendou
13.BOOM! BOOM! POWER
14.LOVE ADDICTION (Koyama)
15.Kakao (Shige)
16.Stars (TegoShige)
17.I-ZA-NA-ZU-KI
18.Kirameki no Kanata e
19.Pumpkin (Massu)
20.Gomen ne, Juliet (RyoPi)
21.Chirarizumu (KoyaShige)
22.Marui Chikara (TegoMass)
23.SNOW EXPRESS
24.Cherish
25.CODE (Ryo)
26.Koi Yake
27.BEACH ANGEL
28.Hoshi wo Mezashite
29.TEPPEN
30.Wasureani~sa (YamaPi)
31.Hadashi no Cinderella Boy


so that's it lovely isn't it ne? woot woot but bad news for me I'm gonna be in mah country the day it'll arrive my home sooo i just hope nobody stealing my mail cause i'll find ya and I'll kill ya (fight o position) so mmm my comeback is gonna be lovely ... i just hope don't be worry over there cause i wanna enjoy my vacation.... yay!!!


and a pic for my joy

No Response to "NEWS Never Ending Story DVD... ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes