news dvd

NEWS Never Ending Wonderful Story DVD

Omg another dvd from NEWS aiyo gosh I want it so bad that's so freaking awesome it has all the songs that I love besides footage. pics and such, is from their concert i just got to know that minutes ago why?? i'm the only one who gets this news last it'll come out in august ahhh why?? i have to be poor it's kind expensive from my point of view maybe cause i don't work lol so yeah it cost like $50 mmm what should i do to get that money sell something?? i just expended my check (i'm in a panicking mode) heeeeeelllpppppp! i think I should get a job but is not probable since I may go to peru in august..... i think i won't be able to pay it.... so sad :( i feel tears coming form my eyes! .. but.... if somebody wants to give it to me as a gift i won't be sad anymore ;) .... which is also probably improbable well i'll see what to do maybe somebody will post it like the hoshi wo mezashite dvd ahhh if i think like that I feel releave.......

Whoever buys it please send it to me okis! if not it would make me commit suicide

wells i'll post a NEWS picture just to feel better!
Never mind for all of the above my mom is gonna buy it but i need to pre-order it fast in one store the limited edition is already out of stock wtf those crazy fangirls lol

No Response to "news dvd"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes