1 Litre of Tears.....(and a box of tissue):'(

Now I'll talk about my second favorite J-drama of course Ichi Rittoru no Namida, talking about this one really makes me feel sad cause is a reaaaally sad drama for realz the story itself is sad and based on true story of course everyone who has watched it must agree with me crying all the way til the end and ran out of tissues lol, it might seem dramatic to say that but really if you watch it you'll do that so first talk about a little bit of the story: is about a 15 year old girl that just found out that she has an incurable disease that doesn't let her have a normal life such as: walking, talking , writing normally etc... which becomes worst with time, but her desire to live is always there and the love for her family and friend makes her don't want to give up, the story is based on the diary a girl with this disease keep writing until she could not longer write.
As I say really sad I think the actors in this drama made a good job it feel real and I started crying since episode 2 til the end, my mom was laughing cause i cryed so much but i couldn't help it.
If you love dramas and haven't watch this one what are you waiting for, truly the story itself has a good teaching "never give up" and we people should feel grateful for the good things we have in life.

Of course I have to talk about Ryo's acting in this one (as a truly NewS fan), I love it he fits the character really good, and he look super hot even though he doesn't appear as much.

No Response to "1 Litre of Tears.....(and a box of tissue):'("

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes