Dramas Keep on coming ! (I'm waiting for you)

HI!!!!
Today I'll talk about the dramas I'm currently watching but I haven't finish cause
a) Don't have enought time (I wish i didn't need to sleep and go 24 hours watching this dramas)
b) Can't find episode online cause the website is been a bitch to me (talking about veoh) and I don't download episodes cause takes forever......
c) Still airing obviously duhhh

So I'll start with Hana Kimi (well everybody has high hopes in this one ne?? i have been able just to watch 1 episode as I say before it's not like the taiwanese version so comparison don't take place, but i don't know i not find all the guys attractive or maybe I'm blind?, maybe they'll grow more on me in the next episode hehe but I like guys who are more buff hehe anyways I like horikita at least she looks like a girl trying to be a boy, some parts of the first episode make me laugh, so I'll continue to watch :D

The other drama that Now i'm following is Papa to Musume no Nanokakan, actually i've heard comments like i don't like how the girl acts and so on but I actually like it I got convinced to watch it and I haven't been dissapointed cause this made me laugh a lot.
so I'll talk about the story a little bit a high school girl switch bodies with his dad so the dad acting like a girl and the girl like the dad also she's dating this guy (who is shige from NewS omg he looks so cute ♥ ahhh) so can you imagine is crazy anyways I love the dad's acting hahaha I just can't stop laughing, so people I think you should give it a try and we'll see what will happen later if you don't want to risk well then wait till my final review :)

And for a Korean Drama I have My Girl i haven't finished yet i'm in episode 13, well I won't say this is the best drama lol but is quite entertaining, and comment I have to make the main guy he doesn't look korean completely maybe he's mixed?? idk I also like the guy who falls in love with the main girl (lee jun ki) i find him cute i don't why, the story is about a girl who fakes to be the cousin/sister of the guy because the grandfather can't live if he doesn't find this girl so this is like her job obviously no one knows except for the guy... what I really love about this drama is two songs that I just keep on playing and playing on my computer.
songs:
Happy Happy ~ is like a para para song (you know what it is rite? is like eurobeat or something like that)
Never Say Goodbye ~ i like this one cause ir rap and r&b combined together....
You should listen to those songs

Warning: This video is Never Say Goodbye sang by Mario & Nesty it containes spoilers!


There are still way more dramas to watch but i can't be stick to the computer all day (which is so sad) any suggerencea on a good dramas please!!! (even though my list of dramas I wish to watch is fairly long)

No Response to " "

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes