NEWS august scans 2

Hi well as I promised the latest pictures of NewS well you can see his new haircut now! do you like it?? huh?? well YamaPi looks good with everything so..Image Hosting by Picoodle.com i hope you like them I was thinking should I should I tell a resume of every single episode of Papa to Musume no Nanokakan?? and Hana Kimi as well?? well i will think about it well check the blog later to find out!!!
Now the pictures ahhh...Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

i'm starting to like blue yeah!

do you like his hairstyle now?? I do

I hate Ryo's hair so much that I'm afraid of myself 'cause I dunno what i might do to it Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Look closely and you can see Pigtaro's love Image Hosting by Picoodle.com Pi leaning on Ryo's lap and wth is doing keii-chan to YamaPi I wanna know

I wanna be between that big hug Image Hosting by Picoodle.com


the big hug close up yay!
finally the group picture who doesn't love NewS?.. that person must be crazy!!!
credits to vendy at her blog Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
p.s: i'm going to read my harry potter book i finally got it so see ya maybe i won't be back till i don't know (ahi 7) bye

No Response to "NEWS august scans 2"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes