Happy Birthday my Bakanishi and my Massu Kawaii!!!!!!

So today 4th of July is two of my babies' birthday Massu is 21 now and Jin 23 omg they are getting older but hotter lol.

So to commemorate this day I made a song:

Happy Birthday my Jin, Happy Birthday Massu, Happy birthday to this hotties, Happy Birthday to them!!!!

I'm so original ne??!! (hahaha)

Ain't them lucky that US celebrate their birthdays without even knowing it hahaha... well wherever yo people "Happy US Independence Day" have fun.

As for me I'm gonna eat chocolate cake hehe.

And a few words to them:

Massu: I love your smile, your kawaii-ness, your dorky-ness, the fact that you look kawaii as a girl in ya ya yah shows, that you're funny without noticed it, that you have a good voice, that you dance pretty good, that you love food and you never change your hair sooooo never change cause I love you that way, happy 21st birthday Massu Kawaii! (aka my cara de ardillita)

Jin: I love your voice, your baka-ness, your lips, the fact that I least I know you'll understand my english, that you are YamaPi's friend and Ryo's friend, I love your hips moves lol, that you're sexy, you are the A in KAT-TUN, that you sing pretty good, the best good looking in your group sooooo don't get serious and stay as BAKAnishi as always, and please think better about going to another countries you Baka! and if you're so interested in learning languages, here I can teach you spanish and english, happy 23rd birthday Jin.

I hope both keep up with the good work yay!! successful as always love you both. here one of the many fans out there says I love You.

and who this is?? of couse me kris aka pelusita lol

No Response to " "

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes