my first experience

HoW Did I GeT InTo AsIaN StuFf In GeNeRaL (music, dramas, actors, etc..) ♥

Obviously as most people the first thing that i watched as kid was Anime, I have always watched it since I remember maybe my first Anime was Candy Candy but I really don't remember after that I got into manga and obviously the songs that were played while watching anime, I never really get into the music though, but no so long time ago I watched Gokusen - the anime version I watched it in english since I have already moved to US and I though that anime was hilarious it was super funny, I love the part where they just keep saying bad words, but I started to watch it from episode 3 or something like that so I wanted to watch the first episodes so i begin to search on the internet and I found Gokusen - live action at first i wasn't interested in watching it but since I watched the whole gokusen-anime i wanted more so i was like what if I watch it?? it would be funny as the anime so my curiosity started to kill me and I started to watch and from the first episode I loved it it was really funny so since then I started to like Matsujun and I was like mmm i think he's kind cute so i started to search for him in the internet and started to watch his dramas after that i got into arashi and then into JE (johnny's entertainment) i search for videos en youtube about matsujun and then I found takki from tackey & tsubasa and then i remember that I heard than name before they sang a song for an anime (inuyasha) and then i started to search more and watched more dramas until I found YamaPi and Kat-tun, then I learned that YamaPi was in a group called NewS and that the whole music style was call J-Pop after that i got more into it so I search for Korean music or dramas and I found DBSK then I wanted more dramas and I found that Taiwanese dramas are really good, so far I haven't been disappointed in liking all this culture (if we put a name for it) I have never been a crazy fan over anything but now i think I'm a total fangirl..... over YamaPi ♥ lol

No Response to "my first experience"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes