Summer break is for....

***SAILOR MOON***  


 Tsuki ni kawatte oshioki yo!!!!

I finished reading the manga and woah that was short lol
currently watching the anime  (re-watching)..... is quite different from the manga and I'm not sure which one I like the best, I have to say I think they are different...
One thing that bothers me tho is how much their personalities changed for some characters like Mamoru, he's such a jerk in the anime at least the first season that I can't even, and Rei no no she's supposed to not be interested in guys at all so the fact that she "dates" Mamoru before Usagi is just *barfs* that bothers me, however the anime is way more funny and is more extended and fun~
but I'm only in the eposide 35ish in the anime and I have a long way to go to even compare it right now~

I'm excited for the new anime even tho I really love the original one, the fact that is gonna be closer to the manga gives me butterfly feelings lol, tho I hope is a little more extended so we know more back story of other characters aka other than Usagi's, I have to admit that while the manga is awesome is pretty fast paced and you are like ok that's it??? 
They should include Usagi and Haruka's "relationship" in the new anime, I don't know how would it be handled since obviously they are both girls but I wanna see a kiss please and thank you.

click for larger image~

well that's all for now I shall go back to relax before work.                

jaaa mata ne ^_~ 

No Response to "Summer break is for...."

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes