Did not forget ~

I haven't forgotten I still have this blog, I know that I stopped writing a while ago but I'm thinking on picking it up again....
the main reason why I obviously stopped was because of school, school will be over soon and I'm sure I'll have enough time to share my thoughts once again~

I really miss updating a blog so why not come back, I don't wanna delete this blog ^_~

so time to rant shall we??

The reason why I like to keep a blog is because it reminds of the things that I truly like and I don't wanna forget, I've been a big time procrastinator and regret many things, however I realize that I can't dwell on the past because there's still the present that I have to keep on living....

I admit that I don't have the problems that many people have and I relatively speaking I'm very lucky, however that doesn't necessarily translate to happiness... many times when I think about my desires and my aspirations, I think I'm not good enough, when in comes to my personal life I hate to push myself but I always care for what other people think of me and therefore I try to be better but personally I just feel like laying around without not doing anything... ahhhh I'm very lazy ~

Mmmm my love life is not existent I don't know how to explain it but I think I learn how to be by myself, yes I see guys and think woah that guy is really handsome or cute or whatever but I can't think anything beyond that, matter of fact many times I think on how annoying would it be to have a boyfriend! I feel like it would waste my "precious" time .... so I guess I don't really look or search for romance.... bleh I'm gonna end up a nun lol

School... school oh how I hate school, how I feel that it doesn't impact my life the way I want it to ...i'll be done soon and I have no idea what I'll do and all that leaves me with is with good fun memories and a big loan... sighs~

In any case I am happy because I decided that I should continue on been happy despite not been at my very best~ :P

well guys hopefully I'll see ya around ~

No Response to "Did not forget ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes