Weird dreams ~

When you had no social life anymore and all you do is go to work lol

So I was dreaming I was in a town?? and we were having a lot of tornados around and we were like trying to scape from them.
There was this house that had a basement and we were trying to get in there but then the tornado passed which exposed the basement and let everyone in, so as I see the tornados coming, I ran towards a different direction losing my friends between the crow... as I'm running a tornado is chasing me and someone randomly pulls me to the side.....

'til my mom wakes me up coz she thinks I had work lol (but I didn't)

finals are coming and I haven't studied at all gosh I think I need to read at least one chapter of my book.
I'm starting with Management, I hate watching the classes because I don't fill that the teacher gives an explanation of the chapter as I would like to so I feel like is a waste of time listening to him except he ask about his examples on the test and is so annoying -___- ; the only place I like to study at is at freaking Starbucks but I always feel like I need to buy something if I just sit there.... ahhh sighhh

so Imma have a little hiatus 'til finals are over and that's on Dec 8th maybe i'll pop up once in a while who knows ;)

No Response to "Weird dreams ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes