Ouch~

While working yesterday I got ran over by an ECV (electrical chair) while I was letting the ecv into our attraction, the lady who was driving instead of turning she just drove straight towards my foot which was next to the pole dividing the entrance, so my foot was stuck between the pole and the chair and she didn't even move the chair!!! so as I was screaming in pain, and some people who were trying to ask me questions grabbed the chair and lifted it up so I could pull my foot out -__- needless to say they had to call health services... and now is painful to walk because I have to big bruises next to the side of my foot.

Ouch...

in good news tomorrow is Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
food here I come~ :P
I'll be happy all day with my food and Euntyrone XD

So proud of my bb, I'm so happy to see that genuine smile after all the hard work he put on it :D *in love* ♥

No Response to "Ouch~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes