Korean Skincare #1

Hello guys ~~~
I just wanted to share some of my previous korean skincare "haul"
I definitely have much more stuff to show but my internet connection is really lagging so I'll post the other stuff later ^^
Etude House Green Tea masks (3)  and Baviphat AC Therapy Calming Mist  and some baviphat samples ~
only $12 on YesStyle
my cute big eyed cow from work :P
 I'm I suppose to try this?? like the packages are so cute I don't wanna tear them up !!!!! I'm lame~

 masks !!!! I love masks ~ I prefer this type of mask over the cream/paste mask as those type of mask really irritate my skin (Sensible skin poo!)
So this is a really good alternative ~
Here I have Etude House Green Tea and The Face Shop Aloe Vera and Rice.

They don't have Etude House Green Tea at YesStyle anymore but they have Lemon !!! (5 masks for $20)

 I usually buy my stuff either from Ebay or YesStyle, but I actually bought The Face Shop ones from their store at New York :) (Korea town to be exact).

I personally recommend buying from a website like YesStyle is super reliable and easy to deal with and I think the prices are pretty fair. one of the problems you can have is shipping is not that expensive (around $6) to US, they offer free shipping if you buy a certain minimum.
Ebay is tricky you can find good prices or not so good prices, some people take a long time to ship your stuff, you can have communication problems, or if you are a 'newbie' you might not be able to see or bid on listings.
So yeah it's up to you where you want to buy and also how much of a risk you can handle.
That's my advice ~

Anyways can't wait to try all of this :3

No Response to "Korean Skincare #1"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes