Coverblend ~

Hi guys ~ 
I wanna talk to you about my favorite concealer !!!!!

I use this is in color sand ~ and I think it really matches my skin tone, this doesn't have many different tones, I think about 3. As you can see i've use it up a lot hahaha well it only comes with 15ml but to be honest you don't need a lot... the first time I saw it, I was like damn this is tiny but i've have it for like about a year already  (more like year and a half) so is really a good invesment.

CoverBlend by Exuviance
Multi-Fuction Concealer SPF 15

From the package:
A non-creasing, moisturizing concealer for correcting any visible skin flaw, while providing anti-aging treatment and sunscreen protection. Can be used for contouring to diminish the appearance of facial imperfections. Ophthalmologist tested.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.5-12.4% varies by shade, Zinc Oxide 1.9%.
NET WT. 0.5 oz/15g
Made in USA

You can buy it at FocusSkin for $21.94 (free shipping included for USA) !!!!!
happy shopping

Btw if anybody wants swatches just let me know ^_^ i'll be happy to do it ~

No Response to "Coverblend ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes