DTJ XIX ~

This year's theme was Vices and Virtues ~!
to share about DTJ is a competition held at the University of Florida different 'crews' representing their university come and compete ~
UF's Filipino Student Association host this event so obviously  most participants are part of the filipino student associations from their respective universities are the ones who perform~ !!!

Last year I was part of FSA's dance crew called Fresh of the beat (FOB) and I got to participate in this competition, we got 3rd place at that time....
This year I wasn't able to participate but I decided to go and support the friends that are part of FOB, they got 2nd place this time so proud of them <3 it's definitely how (and thanks to) how I meet my dear friends :)

It all started with me deciding not to go in order to save money lol, so i went to their showcase to see how the dance would look like ~ my friends were like you should go omg, but i was like I work on friday and sunday, so I do have saturday free but nobody is going back !!!! my friends was like oh there's some people leaving on saturday and someone returning after the show, so she was like text him~
the problem at this time was that I didn't have a ticket.. I texted my friend to get a ticket for me since he was already in gainesville but he told me that they didn't sell them anymore and to look in ticketmaster, that night for some reason ticketmaster didn't wanted to work but after struggling I finally got a ticket.
I woke up at 10am on saturday and texted the friend who was leaving that day, he told me that we were leaving at 2pm (mind you i live like 45m from him), I was already late and I had to put gas on my car cuz i had nothing lol so by 1:35 my other friend asks where I was.. luckily I was really close already and when I got to the place they were almost ready to go, so we left got some McDonald's on the way, and one of my friends realizes he forgot his ticket, so we had to go to his place, after that we got to Gainesville, after check-in the hotel, we went to eat more lol, I got a sashimi don (same as one of my friends), the other two got ice-cream and boba-tea, pretty much we all shared the food hahaha
after that we got to the Phillips Center got seat really close to the stage :D I got to see old friends who were visiting that I hadn't seen in a while, that was awesome !!!!
the show was so great the performance where too good, the winners UWF Panduhmonium were amazing it was their first year competing and they are a bunch of talented people so soooo goooddddd !!!!! they definitely deserved to place~ congrats !!!!!!!
But definitely the teams where really good and it was an enjoyable show, so glad I went !!!!
After the show I ran and search for the guy who was going back, but I really had to pee so I lost him, I didn't have a cellphone with me because I forgot it in my car, so thankfully my friend called him for me, after we found him we lost him again lol... but I found him again so yay
I really enjoyed the ride back home, we mostly talked about how scared we are once we graduate and how hard is to find a job, etc.... to talk about ghosts lol fortunetly I got home a little after midnight which is not too bad if it wasn't because I had to wake up at 6:30am x____X

here's my friend's & my old crew dancing their routine this year :::::: yay FOB !!!!


anyways today I had a test -____- so I had to got to Starbucks and get my cappuccino XD and also got a doughnut soooo gooodddd yo!!!
but meh I did some dumb mistakes on my test sooooo mad grrrrrr but oh wells I don't think I failed ... at least ~
good news is.... this week is a free week for me happy happy :D

No Response to "DTJ XIX ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes