C-Pop time ~


M.I.C is a boyband from China, they get overlooked because they are actually not your typical mainland boyband, they have more of a R&B, hip-hop route, but I've heard that they are doing pretty good in China lately so I'm really happy for them.
I've know them for a little more than a year now, so I'm happy they are finally able to release a album finallyyy!!!! 

this is their latest MV: Get it hot, is a remix of Akon/david Guetta Sexy Bitch ~ 
My bb Jianci looks so good here *drool*  (the one who wears leopard print).... I ♥ him ~~
I wish their videos would show their dance skills better because they are amazing dancer but I settle with their sexy xD

for those who don't really know them I say give them a try :)
some dancing ~

No Response to "C-Pop time ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes