WGM LeeTeuk & Kang Sora ~

I don't really watch We Got Married but I decided to watch because a friend who love WGM said it was funny and because my bb Eunhyuk was there for a little :P
anyways it was actually really funny and really awkward hahaha, I was jiggling like a high school girl and thinking about how these situation happens to me when I don't really know what to talk about or when I like someone. ahhh >.<
Here's the link where you can watch it with subs scroll down and they have uploaded it in several hosting sites no youtube tho sowwy Watch me Watch me!!!!

I love love eunhyuk's comments heheh It just shows how gentleman he is :P
Narsha comment made me crack up
Hyungs comments were sad but true XD

Anyways it was really fun, and it's not too long either about 30minutes i think Idk it's worth it!!!!

Also SJ-M I love them forever!!!
Eunhyuk bartending! obviously he knows nothing about alcohol hahaha

No Response to "WGM LeeTeuk & Kang Sora ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes