SMTOWN NYC !!!!

It was amazing... surreal.... I can't believe I was there
my brain still not functioning properly, my mind wonders to where I saw them about 2 feet away from me, all of them.... can't forget their faces
They are so beautiful and gorgeous
Taemin touched my freaking hand I don't even know how it happen but he did, I proceed to freak out lol my hand was shaking after that.
Kyuhyun waved at me, and Eunhyuk looked at me but it only was for like a second unlike Kyuhyun were he practically raised his head and I was right in front of him.
The rest I saw them like super close they are pretty skinny and some of them are pretty tall ex. Changmin and Kangta. Pretty much everybody is taller than me (i'm about 5'4") except Boa she's pretty tiny and she was wearing heels lol.
Some of the SNSD girls and some guys didn't have make up and it didn't look good they had major dark circles.
Luna from F(x), Super Junior and Taemin were the most friendly when we were outside waiting for them
I'm still freaking out for real !!!
It was a great experience and can't wait to do it again !!!!!!

I LOVE SMTOWN !!!!

No Response to "SMTOWN NYC !!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes