a cold + funny mom ~

why why am i sick???? !!!!
not completely sick but i have a runny nose or should i say a runny nostril coz is only one freacking nostril like wtf so weird uggghhhh
I can't handle it !!!! it makes me sneeze so muchhhhh >.< *going crazy*
I hope I get better the concert is only a few days away ;__;

So I was showing my mom who I am going to see at the concert :D
So I show her A-cha video, then Mr. Simple she starts dancing loooooooool, then Shinee, then I showed SNSD and she's nooo I don't like them I only like the guys....... hahahahah oh mom
I agree..... I have nothing against SNSD but they are just not my cup of tea, in terms of girl groups Miss A are my faves~~

No Response to "a cold + funny mom ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes