tonymoly cutie bb cream ~

will be doing a review of this bb cream ^^

as many of you may know bb creams are sort of multi-purpose foundations which appeal to many it is technically more convenient because that way you don't need to layer everything on your face. Personally what I like about bb creams is their high SPF content as someone who uses acne treatment I have to maintain my acne protected from the sun (or it will get worst), but I also can't do without makeup !!

I haven't tried many bb creams tbh I will try to purchase more tho because I do love the oil control~ one of my major concerns is as many the shade and color. They are way too light and they leave a cast exactly how when you put sunscreen in your face which is kinda weird.

For your info I'm around NC27-NC30 (mac) shade so I'm more on the tanned side (i live in Florida people i can't avoid the sun), and bb creams are kinda hard to match that. I've heard however that some creams oxidize to match you skin tone so hopefully i'll be able to try that!

onto the review:
Tonymoly Cutie Beauty BB Cream Tomboy Chris (which is for oily skin).SPF 36 PA++
according to the package:
This multi-functional BB cream with non-comedogenic ingredients is safe for sensitive skin as well as delivering anti-wrinkle, whitening and sun protection effects. And this bb cream makes the skin naturally radiant.
Is very sheer and bendable, so if you are looking for good coverage this is not the one tbh, it's constency is more like a tinted moisturizer, it definitely leaves my skin soft to the touch. Oil control is not bad at all, I do need to blot but remember I'm very oily, but it doesn't rub off so you can blot and just put some powder on top again and all is good. Is not good for dry skin it would live u patchy sometimes my acne treatment leave my sky dry in some parts and this is not good for that at all.
The package is very cute you would never know is a foundation xD it has kitties on the front, contains 30gr i na squeeze tube.
Fragance I can't explain the smell but it's noticeable when you put it on, it goes away in like 30minutes. medicine-ish or something idk
Remember there's 3 version of this BB cream I'm only talking about the one for oily skin (blue tube, tomboy chris).
I haven't had any bad reactions to this bb cream, and when I wash my face there's not much let's say make up to wash off because the amount you need to use is very small just a pea size. To correct my acne marks I use a concealer.
Color is light i would say nc20-25 it oxidize a little bit to match more ur skin color and it has pink undertones while i don't mind it to be lighter than my skin, the pink undertones bother me i'm a neutral undertone... finish is more on the dewy side imho I would sort of  look shiny/glow-y ~ ....I would like this bb cream if it was a darker color !!! and that's basically the reason why I'll keep on looking for a better bb cream.

btw. Tonymoly package comes in english too so if you are afraid of what are the ingredients no problem I have them right here:

[ingredients] Water, Titanium Dioxide, cyclopentasiloxane, elthylhexyl methoxycinnamate, cyclomethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1dimethicone, mica, butylene glycol, arbutin, cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, ozokerite, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, distear dimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, triethyl citrate, methicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, stearic acid, domethicone, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarin, talc, propylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, adenosine, disodium EDTA, Frangance.
summary:
the good:
oil control, leaves skin soft, blendable, a little goes long way, high spf, cute package.
the bad:
sheer coverage, strong smell, patchy for dry spots, color too light for my skin tone, dewy look.

So there u go guys hopefully, I helped out someone out there to make the right decision :)

No Response to "tonymoly cutie bb cream ~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes