kfashion edits

Hello guys like I said in my previous post I'm doing korean clothing style edits ~

summer shoes

personally I don't like wearing too revealing swimwear outfits it makes me feel like I'm on my underwear lol so here I bring some examples that you not necessarily need to wear a bikini to look cute or sexy ~







I love this t-shirt so i gotta included hahah so cute :
some sexy yet cute style ~

that's it for now guys ~ too much posting in one day XD


credits to: yesstyle.com, cherrykoko.com, sugarfun.co.kr ,10world.co.kr
edits: kriskt (aka me)

No Response to "kfashion edits"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes