Summer vids~

I enjoy these videos they remind me of summer :)
AKB48 - ポニーテールとシュシュ
(AKB48 - Ponytail to Shushu)
tho I always lol at the bingo with that pervy dog xD but i love this vid anyways I love the colors makes me wanna go to the beach and dance around in a bikini while eating ice-cream :P

and


大国男児-Love Bingo!
(Daikoku Danji - Love Bingo!)
at first I was oh gosh! this is so cheesy but can't help but love it makes me wanna dance, the heart forming dance what's the best part so cute and adorable. I like their japanese concept better than their korean one for sure!!!!

No Response to "Summer vids~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes