Favorite music?

I don't have an specific type of music I like.... I like too many too count tho if you are talking about fandoms and such I follow a few k-pop and j-pop groups :)
k-pop:
  • Beast/B2ST
  • Super Junior
  • Shinee
  • DGNA/D-NA
  • Miss A
  • DBSK/TVXQ
  • rookie groups
j-pop:
  • NEWS
  • Arashi
  • Kana Nishino
  • AKB48
  • Hey Say Jump
c-pop:
  • mic 男团
  • Show Luo
  • JJ Lin
I'm over my stanning period tho, I don't read every single thing they say on magazines or interviews... I don't collect their things... I do buy stuff ocassionally if I like something enough~~

No Response to "Favorite music?"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes