I needz a cheeseburger!

Internet has been weird lately..... so when i finally have internet i gotta go back to work,.... debating on whether go earlier to work and park in the alternative parking space and then take the shuttle or go later and try finding a parking spot closer to work while going around and around waiting 'til someone leaves. mmm decisions can't wait 'til summer is over such a pain in the butt.

in other note OMG can't wait for Super Junior comeback... I've got really really into them this year and i'm so excited it would be my first comeback :D  tho i really don't know what to expect i'm just really excited can't wait gahhhh....!!!!!!

As of now I really reaally want a cheeseburger no not want I NEED a cheeseburger with french fries ahhhh is so unhealthy thoo ... mmm I think I'm just gonna go eat my Alfredo Fettucini and if i get hungry i'll buy a bit of french fries to munch on. but agghhh i really want a cheeseburger !!! T^T

No Response to "I needz a cheeseburger!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes