Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

OMG OMG I watched it earlier today~~

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET

anyways to be honest I dont wanna do a summary of the movie lol it was amazing tho I loved loved it ~~~~

highlights of the movie:
Ron/Hermione kiss after they destroy one of the horcrux with the basilica fang ommmg it was hot not gonna lie xD
People screamed a little in the theater when Harry took of his shirt (this was after they scape from Gringotts and they end up in the ocean) so pale lol you can see his and Ron's tanlines XD
I kinda loved all the part where Harry goes into looking for one of the horcruxes at Hogwarts all the professors, students,etc trying to protect Harry/Hogwarts where pretty cool specially Mcgonagall and Neville !!!
Snape's death was kinda uuughhh it was a little hard to watch and his memories about him/Lily were fantastic... really love it~
Voldemort will forever not scare anyone, seriously the part where he laughs lmaooo no
Mrs Weasley "Not my daughter, you bitch!!!" the best quote!
I cried when Fred died omg George and Ron crying omg so saaaaddd ;__;
THE ENDING ~!~! i know is the same as the book but the fact that they didn't use old actors but the same just looking/dressing older was GREAT!!! made me feel better about the ending of the movie.
many other things that can't remember for now but the movie was AMAZING !!!!!

ALL IN ALL I LOVE IT AND CAN I HAVE THE DVD NOW?????

No Response to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes