ORDER NOW !!!!~ ♥

KOI NO ABO is ready to pre-order ♥

and GUESS WHAT IT COMES WITH A FREAKING DVD !!! NEWS SINGLE?? with DVD??? OMG I mean they haven't realease a single with a DVD since Hoshi wo Mezashite :O

so yeah I pre-order mine already both of them of course like a faithful fan xD
after what Pi said ;___; of course I'll be a NEWS faithful fan I will support them fully ♥ even if I go broke with all the money i have to spend in college

you can order yours too:

LE @ YesAsia or CDJapan
-12 page booklet ;)
1. Koi no ABO
2. Laberynth
3. Koi no ABO (karaoke)
includes a DVD!!!! with footage from NEWS Winter Diamond Party "Happy Birthday," "weeeek" "Gangan Ganbatte," "Hadashi no Cinderella Boy," "Summer Time," and MC from December 31st at Tokyo Dome.

RE @ YesAsia or at CDJapan
-3-6 page jacket
1. Koi no ABO
2. Laberynth
3. Open your Eyes
4. Share (Live at Tokyo Dome) <---- wrote and melody by NEWS ♥ especially made for Tokyo Dome concerts akfjakjkajgkajgjagkjafkajfkajfajk I have the fan-recorded version I want to hear it better ^3^

omfg now can't wait for April 29th!!!!

but everybody is worrying because if new single comes with DVD that means no DVD on august?? yaaaaaa don't want that I want both single w/DVD AND my regular DVD coz coz I wanna see why, bambina, mola, shalala tambourine, murarisuto and the behind the scenes; no no Johnny can't possibly do that right?? can't leave us without DVD... unlike the other groups NEWS doesn't even have a TV show where I can see them.

I'll keep the faith and wait for a DVD (even though August is gonna be hell for me ~ money wise at least~)

p.s. I want freaking girl-version of Tegoshi's pink and Kei-chan's black Russ-k T-shirt and the cheapest are $45 no shipping included WTF *dies*

1 Response to ORDER NOW !!!!~ ♥

Anonymous
Monday, March 23, 2009 5:04:00 PM

Just curious... what did Pi say?

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes