OH MY Kyaaaaaa~~~~~

NEW NEWS SINGLE ♥ yay ~ after waiting ~

KOI NO ABO (ABO as in the blood type ABO or that's what we fans think xD lol)

anyways ~ release date april 29th (as of now)

you can hear a little tiny bit (9 secs?) on the new RUSS-K CM



here's the making of with funny sounds when they were 'running' also looking OH SO HOT! wet ;) specially YamaPi


I've also have to say that jumping on a pool is so much fun! getting pushed onto a pull gets me mad though

I WANNA A T-FES !!!!!
so I can show it off at school I wonder if someone would be selling then coz I really reaaaaally want them~
I also like this years t-shirts specially kei-chan black shirt and ryo's yellow shirt

I watched kiseki no kizuna subbed omg ;___; I'll probably make a separate post ;)

ahhh and while stalkingreading japanese blogs some news apparences haven't found english post yet~

music station
utaban
heyx3! (main guests)
some others that I don't understand on CDTV~ and others (hopefully)

No Response to "OH MY Kyaaaaaa~~~~~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes