Happy Birthday Keii-chan ♥

today's post coz I already forgot what I wanted to talk about maybe tomorrow I'll remember.
Now a mini-pic spam hehehe so.. is not yet 1st May here but is already in japan so that's why:

♥ ♥ ♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEII-CHAN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

have a happy 24th birthday even if you don't look & ACT like one :D
eat lots of cakes, more food for keii please ~!!!because I just love that pic, coz is so cute~!! I like his hair like that OK~!
I love that expression he always makes, prease to ignore Shige silly pic down there :PCoz he forgets about Shige when he's with his nephew ... (the little kid is not his nephew btw) I was just stating how cute he looks with kids.. A-DO-RA-BLE, and we all know Shige thinks he's cute too.that's one of my fav Keii's pics ^-^ I guess I like his single-eyelidsI like that pic too~!
and the obvious reason what I like him: KoyaShige ftw !!! :D (member ai? yes!!!!!)coz he's extremely baka and the fact that is cute~!! and because let's
Shige bully him ♥

and of course without him (and Shige) the DVD wouldn't be as awesome, accept this is your favorite part of the DVD!!!!
for the member-ai
for the hosting skills
coz he's the 'mama'
coz he has butai-s
coz he can sing addictive songs (Love Addiction & Private hearts for example)
coz he's a cry baby which makes Shige want to hug him
coz he love NEWS
coz he fell in NEWS prank call
coz we all know he shares a room with Shige on tours
coz maybe they do more things that we don't really know xD (if the dared to do film 'that' for the DVD can imaging what they do off camera)
coz he can't leave Shige alone (I just remember this time when Ryo went out with Shige, keii-chan call and had to go to where they were)
and for many things more :D
******お誕生日おめでとう*****
baii baii ~!!

3 Response to Happy Birthday Keii-chan ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:42:00 AM

hey can u tell me wat magazine edition is for the pic above ur comment "coz he's extremely baka and the fact that is cute~!! and because let's Shige bully him ♥"?
i never seen it very curious ^^
lots of thanks
bye~!

Anonymous
Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:30:00 PM

Happy Birthday Kei-chan!!!

I don't know why, but I love Kei-chan more than any other News member lately.. :P

Anonymous
Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:54:00 AM

omg~ keii looks so cute with the little kid. lol poor shige is neglected during that time. i can't imagine how keii really is with his nephew. omg~ so cute!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes