NEWS on heyx3! SummerTime version ♥

yenyen: OMG~~~~~ i just love it omg lol =D I don't understand why everybody thought it was kinda boring I think is awesome ♥ especially the koyashige part xD.

but first let me fail at the performance it was so cute ^O^ *puppy eyes* hahaha like seriously and I love they just paired them with the dance when they are like in a circle, there's TegoMass, KoyaShige and RyoPi isn't really cute??
I have to agreee with a lot of you though why there's not KoyaShige singing there *makes me really mad coz is like so damn biased with the rest* I'm not blaming the rest just the one whoever arranges the music wherever :( but I hope next show they sing more~~ ne~!! I don't really care if they fail I just wanna listen to the whole song live ~!!!!!

anyways you can watch the perf. ONLY (that's no talking) here.

SHUT UP ~!!! I like the gaaaaaayyyy dance =D it's cute *O* xD but but it was the hand OMG Shige makes the hand movement so gay xD hahaha OH MY SHIGE ♥


Online Videos by Veoh.com

this includes the performance (with subs)
oh gawd do I even have to comment on the koyashige part, hahaha so funny, shige is so right keii's such a baka xD but I know that Shige thinks keii's is cute :P (I have proof) hahaha.
OH Tegoshi I seriously seriously feel embarrased for you, like seriously while watching it I was please don't please don't omg such a fail~!!! but when they do this kinda of things I can't help but remember the DVD.
Downtown makes me laugh soo much, especially Hamada he has such a contagious laugh hahaha. and the face he makes after the guys fail hahaha xD.
I want Keii to sing with me at karaoke lmao.
Woaaaa omg wth Massu as a cave-man was so funny I couldn't stop laughing wth was that O_O xD ~!!!!!
Ryo-chan **WAS** cute. was.
They didn't show something about shige =O well i guess the april fool joke makes for it.
The chibis were soooooooooo cute, especially Chinen and Ryotarou ? anyways they were laughing to everything really cute.
comparing Pi with the girls who were playing the Wii game he 'looks' tall (he's not ... 1.75?) but hahaha so funny he knows how to move those hips xD
anyways the last girl, she studies in the same University as Shige and the same major too, do they know each other? anyways the thing is that there's a part where they talk about that (not in this vid), and Downtown says something about G-cups lmao but you know she has them xD Shige was like embarrased xD hahaha.

edit: proof of KoyaShige xD -Seeing Koyama crying at the concert the other day, I just wanted to give him a hug. <-- that's so cute go and read the translation @ daelite's translations site.
I understand you Shige, I have the same views as you ♥

well I'll talk about more tomorrow. I'm tired~!!!!

Bye ~~~!!! =]

1 Response to NEWS on heyx3! SummerTime version ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:10:00 AM

the dances were so cute~ especially when they are doing the "this is the summer time~" pose~ I just love it~

About our cute little yuya and k-chan~ XD I've been laughing so loud that I actually woke my sister up in the middle of the night XDDD

I was SHOCKed looking at yuya's fingers LOL~ and when k-chan sang "kuchibiru kuchibiru~" I was clapping my hands along XDDDD

gosh they are getting cuter and cuter aren't they~ can't wait to see another live show!! I want KoyaShige RAP!!!!! I thought it'd be very cute for them to rap on live~

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes