NEWS - Russ-K, Massu's & Keii's shop pics, Calendar cover ♥

Hi everybody ^-^ ~~!!
I'm happy now coz did you remember that I couldn't win the clippings on ebay well, I found someone who was selling a lot of NEWS clipping OMG 240 clippings haha so I bought coz is not ebay so Yay~~~ actually I was lucky she doesn't spam the sales pages so if I didn't went back to the old post I wouldn't have been able to find her, so yeah she's gonna ship my stuff on 1st feb, oh I hope it comes on a day I don't have classes since is registered mail I think you have to sign I hope I don't, shipping was a little high but I prefer that over not knowing where the hell did the package go! luckily I started working oh and yeahh everything went fine ~~!! mmm what else don't remember ahhh ~~~ NEWS ate my brain =] I want more NEWS stuff I want their LE cds :( I want ~~!! ohh I remember now I was organizing my NEWS folder and then I found some cute/funny pics I was like OMG ~~!! haha after I get crop them all I post them hehehe

has anyone seen the news russ-k pics OMG I like it ♥ this was from when they went to Hawaii, I love the background is that Hawaii awesome I wanna go now xD ~~
I like their outfits I really like Russ-K outfits obviously on guys I dunno who would dress like a guy just because you're a fan but I've seen women's versions of what they wear and I'm talking about from the past collection, I liked Keii-chan's jacket, now I like their tennis shoes all except massu are wearing it, they're like convers but kinda different and Shige looks hot ♥ I like his outfit. This is the cover of their new calendar and yes is like the same of last year with different color and different order on the names. Now I'm more excited of what will come inside CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Some Shop Pictures~~!
Awww isn't he cute ain't he ain't he?? Kawaii~~!!Does Keii-chan plays the guitar?? for realz?? I though that only Pi, Tego, Shige and Ryo played the guitar. hmmm I just thought this pic was really cute~~ and I like how he wrote NEWS on the board I also like his signature hehehe.Oh hahaha this should have been first but anyways he was drawing ne~~!


credits:
russ-K -->>ryopilover
Massu & Keii -->> jkly04
well now Ja ne~~!!

1 Response to NEWS - Russ-K, Massu's & Keii's shop pics, Calendar cover ♥

Friday, October 03, 2008 7:31:00 AM

Hi,
Massu looks so cute. Do you mind if put his pic on my blog?

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes