Mini-Spam cute/funny pics ... and I'm poor :O ♥

Hi~~ minnaa I haven't posted ne~ I been busy ... that plus no much lately news nee~~ *sad* and then blogger didn't want to work ~~!!!! how mean *tear*

I'm really poor right now I won't buy anything OMG I have to control myself because if I don't OMG ~~ so the things I bought
NEWS tearouts ~ like $ 80 (I KNOW O_O) - shipped
NEWS cds ~ 5 @ YesAsia -feb/march
  • Taiyo no Namida [LE]
  • Taiyo no Namida [RE]
  • WeeeeK [RE]
  • Hoshi wo Mezashite [RE]
  • Tegomass ~ kiss~ kaerimichi no Love Song [RE]
NEWS Calendar (Pre-Order) - march
Wink-Up magazine - shipped
Potato Feb 2008 - shipped (?)

and I went on a search for this pin-up ~!
everyone like it at the end ne~~ not many people new it was from Potato Feb 2008 (including me) so I try to search someone who sell it to me ~ and well now I bought the magazine I'm not sure about the magazine coz wherever I don't like anybody else besides NEWS so I will wait till I get Wink Up and sell maybe. hmmm
I was searching xP ~~~ http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/1931028.html and I found it !!!
but anyways I was bored and start organizing my NEWS folder (which is almot impossible xD ~) but anyways I found cute pics ♥ =] ~~~
It all started because of this picture I found:watch carefull Tego's hand ~!!!! OMG wtf XD~~~~ORGY~! I don't what's this but what is Ryo giving to Tegoshi ?? tooth paste This pic is reallly cute ne~~ but 2 people are missing there .... anyways how cute kya~~~I just love this pic coz Shige looks sooo cute ~~ I can't handle it >_<uhhhhh thinking about it I haven't seen Shige without shirt that much hmm..Pi loves to do that ne~ I have seen different times already ~~ which makes him really cuteTegomass is just cute what can I say ~!When I saw this pic I almost pee myself xD ~~~~Isn't this classic .. I just like how Massu looks here is extremetly cute, I think Massu should die his hair this color again... and yeahh for those who don't recognize the ugly kid beside Massu yes that's Tego ... total change ne~~ o_OOh~~ my did you know how much I love that Tego pic ♥~~ and just because is funny Ryo-chan peace sign xDTegomass ~~ Kissu weeeeHe just looks cute ~ drawing soo cute ^_^
Guess who?? yeahh you're rigth ....
(highlight) Tegoshi And yeahh this is my fav pairing if you don't know the only ones who would write on his underwear for some reason while going in a trip ne~~ (ps They are sooo marry)

Just because I found it cute~~ and Pi's expression is funny xD

♥ I LOVE THEM ♥

credits: I don't really remember where i got the full scans from (coz most of them are from full scans that then I cropped) probably from this places.

  • baidu
  • boys_paper @ LJ
  • news_jpop @ LJ
  • vendy

2 Response to Mini-Spam cute/funny pics ... and I'm poor :O ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:11:00 AM

lol. i love the shige and kei picture. Kei's a doggy lol.. i love the picture of Yuya too. "I AM GOD!" that's funny. i can totally see that. thanks for sharing.

Lety♥chan
Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:10:00 PM

hiii! Amazing where did u find those pics?? it's cutest pics I've ever seen before, i LOv them, thank for share them. my favorite was tego's touching koya's butt haahaha!! Hilarious!!!

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes