NEWS - CDTV Award ♥

Minnaaaaa~~~~~
Did you miss me?? I hope nee, I was like so sad I couldn't write about them because there wasn't too much news T^T
add that to the amount of work I've had this week and the week that's coming and then the next week will be like finals. and ugggghh I think I'm failing I went to this place called http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ and OMG I think some of my teachers that I currently have are the hardest to take T^T no fair naaa It was my 1st semester and I get the hardest, I hope I pass the classes *O*
I have choose my next classes and the professors look nice, so we'll see how is next semester naa~~~

ok so NEWS was awarded on CDTV between the competitors there was Mr. Children, Bump of Chicken, some girls from Morning Musume (I think =S), and so they show all of their singles, like a mini collection=)



Koyama, YamaPi and Ryo were on the Shounen Club yesterday and they sang WeeeeK also Ryo sang his solo Code, and they talk etc, I will try to find the videos later (since none of them are posted yet) and I'll post them later =)

About the Oricon charts NEWS is on second in the monthly chart below Mr. Children which has a wide fanbase (which includes guys & girls) but our guys are doing pretty good =] and they beat the chibis ^-^ xD

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/m/ <-- monthly rank for the single
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/m/ <-- monthly rank for the album

The number 1 album was from BSB hahaha well I really like the last song from them "Inconsolable" it was good ahhh I feel really proud.
NEWS Gambatte ne ~~~~~!!!!!!!!

No Response to "NEWS - CDTV Award ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes