Peru Rock ♥

Since we don't have many news' NEWS I'll take this time to talk about some music that I like besides J-Pop yeap I like different types of music and right now I will talk about Rock from Peru yeah it's in spanish I know but give it a try some of the videos I'll present are old though because it was easier to listen to peruvian people over there since here in the U.S is not that easy and the spanish music we hear here is mostly mexican in puerto rican....... so here a few songs that I like from Peru ♥~~~ douzo: is soft rock though ^^

Libido Acoustic - Libido
well what I can say it's my favorite peruvian band, they are after NEWS so yeah high in my ranking ^^

the drummer that appears here leaved the band so now there's another drummer and their last album was a complete change in style which make them been critiziced, because they're really know in Peru and latinamerica, but I still like them and can't wait for their next album ^-^ I love them no matter what they do.♥ and Salim has such a good voice ^O^ ♥

Zen - Sol
I really like the vocalist voice I don't know how to explain it and he's hot too :P


TK - Ilusion
I like the video of this song, sadly this band is not together anymore, now the vocalist has gone solist (Diego Dibos) so I guess I have to listen to him now.. but I still like bands best than solist hmmm. ..


Cementerio Club - Inmortales
I like this song because it makes me remember my country, yeah specially my friends =(


well those are a few of songs that i like but there's more specially Libido's songs I love them all ♥ I hope you give them a try if not well I'll keep advertising them anyways so future entries about them will be included I'm planning on translating their songs since you'll probably want to know what the lyrics are about.. so wait for that naa~~~

NEWS I want news about you god when there's no news about NEWS I get anxious *O* <-- gosh I need help xD

I'm so glad I'm done with a few assigments ahh but there're still a few more, this are presentation yeah in front of people gosh I hate that.. I need to keep on preparing myself T^T
and ahhh today there's was a guy oh my godness he was so cute, handsome ahhh he was fine ♥_♥ too bad he was kinda far away from were I was sitting but I don't think I would have talk to him anyways =/ well I hope I see another cutie nee~~ is good to look at cute guys xD ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ besides NEWS xP

No Response to "Peru Rock ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes