NEWS WeeeeK !!! is just awesome ♥

have you see it? no?? no?? really no?? omg what are you doing watch it like NOW!!!


This videos is like so awesome, actually I would like to tell a lot but I have a test so I must keep on studying gomen ne!
I love NEWS ♥ and this PV is just as I want it to be, full of rabu ~ rabu
Shige omg he looks damn hot he's like all over the PV or I just keep on looking him??, YamaPi is like so hot and manly and cute with the cups, Massu his little dances are like so kawaii and his smile is just adorable, Tegoshi hair is just O_O bright but I still love him and amanzingly he looks good, Koyama he's funny with his faces and stuff, Ryo omg how dare you to do that to my Massu but sorprising-ly he reminds me so much as how he acts in Kanjani8's PVs are we seeing the real Ryo here.. I hope so ^0^.
NEWS I just simply love you!!!

Ok since the is a fast paced video I watched in slow motion xD 'cause yeah they are love and maybe you don't realize what really is happening if you just watch it like that, I've even saw a few hands that wasn't suppose to be there (aka-->workers) and so much so much love after all xP.

in no order:
I keep seeing Shige like everywhere they keep on popping, and he and Massu were jumping really high.
Tegoshi was all kissy, since we all love that I'm not complaining, and when he was behind Koyama it was like so cute en funny.
Tegoshi and YamaPi were touching Shige's poster I don't really know what was going lol, but Tegoshi touched Massu's poster too.
Ryo was all over Massu and he touched his tie all like sexy :P.
At almost the end Ryo grabs Tegoshi and Koyama in a Big hug but Tegoshi grabs Shige's jacket and keep pulling it xD.
Tegoshi was playing air guitar or so it seems.
Massu conquered the world xD like godzilla.
Ryo was slapping his butt himself .. it was hilarious.
Pi and his cups so cute.
When Massu was doing his little dance, YamaPi's was like WTF.
Shige was tapping (or wherever you call that dancing tap xD)
Koyama keep turning around lol.
i really though that at one point they were going to take off their outfits but it just happened that YamaPi and Massu were getting hot so they take off their jackets xD
Ryo was all bossy in the little parts and he moved so like a Yakuza well I dunno know them but like those Yakuzas you see on dramas.
Tegoshi keep on shaking his head.
All the pairings and more are pure luv!!!! ♥
Oh in the world (?) my country has a nasca line is like funny 'cause we are know for machu picchu but in japan we are know for the Nasca lines xD oh Tegoshi has gone there too!!! I fail as a peruvian I don't know any of those places ....
Well that's all i remember but sure there's a lot of stuff that you can find in the PV if you watch it slowly.
That's it *goes off to watch WeeeeK PV for the 12053948579q18024810495793 time xD*

1 Response to NEWS WeeeeK !!! is just awesome ♥

Sunday, October 28, 2007 11:48:00 AM

hehe!! i didn't notice Yamapi face while massu dancing. really funny

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes