Pacific CM!!!!!

Hi minna-san~~~~

Pacific CM is out and tells you to buy his album support NEWS ♥!!!!



They're so cute~~~~~!!!!!!
YamaPi here is soo cute Yay!!!!! (^-^)Y
They are so cute when they say Pashific .... Pi lol so cute!!!
Tegoshi I want your prettinesss~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pretty ne?? prettier than girls I know plop!!! he says Sankyou (I think :S) nvm
and the pics move in the Album jacket so cute.
NEWS I rabu U !!!! *smooches*

♥ I want the Album and Single and everything ♥ kyaaaaa~~~~~~!!!!

No Response to "Pacific CM!!!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes