JE celebrates Halloween too!!!

Happy Halloween!!! trick or treat??

today I have ate too much sweet ♥ chocolate yum!!! :P

so mmm what we should I give you for a treat mmm I know!!! ehh videos with JE in costumes or something like it xD yes yes !!! enjoy !!!















well this were just a few examples of how they celebrate halloween when is not halloween lol, there are lots more but really I have not time to search for them right now, gomen ne m(._.)m

I put this 'cause the news performance aren't up yet but remember this is NEWS week starting from tomorrow!!!!!!

NEWS ♥
Bye ♥

No Response to "JE celebrates Halloween too!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes