NEWS Dreams PV

Now is the NewS segment omg when i heard about this new i was like yes yes yes!!! finally i'll see my babies again!!!

so here is the NewS Dreams PV from the DVD NewS Never Ending Wonderful Story!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i'm excited and touched at the same time I can't wait for my DVD i just can't like i need patience but I don't have it anymore someone please share your patience with me

so here is the video for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



Seriously I was so touched with Keii-chan's crying and then my Massu kawaiii crying too and the rest with their teary eyes awwww they just kill me with their kawaiinesss i just love them can't and won't stop loving them forever

and I just freaking love that song what they do that to me??? if i can't wait for my Dvd can you imaging after watching that!!!! no that's just mean in a cute way lol!!!

I hope you enjoyed it as I did and don't stop loving them Share the love !!!

No Response to "NEWS Dreams PV"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes