Someone kill her please

So yeah here we go freaking again new "pictures" of YamaPi going out with Abiru Yuu girl, published by this magazine?? called Friday, actually I don't know if YamaPi is going out with this girl who knows? well his friends I guess but I can't tell cause I don't know YamaPi, I haven't seen him in real life and I haven't contacted him in any "real" way so who I am to tell his is/isn't going out with her, I mean ok i think if he's like any other guy out there obviously he has a girlfriend 'cause common he's 22 years old and I don't think YamaPi is a "pure and innocent guy" he's just normal lol the only difference is that he's famous over there in Japan and in other places where we get the chance to know about him (but mostly in japan obviously) but what really i wanna know is why?? they publish this pictures when I can't see his face?? i mean how i'm supossed to believe what they are saying is true?? (what's the magazine saying) i mean i see picture ok i see her ok and.... who are them i mean i just a hat and other guys which i don't see really well and don't recognize....

I have to tell ok about the earring thing, if the have the same earring and stuff well yeah i have seen the pictures, but soo what?? i mean is not like the earring was made exclusive for them right?? ( i hope i'm right) but also why they wear the same i mean i don't think they don't watch tv you know.. but wherever is their lifes after all what can i do??

In my opinion i just don't like the girl period, same with that leah dizon who acts extremely cute.. i mean common who has that kind of voice when you're more than 20?? that's just weird lol and i mean acting cute after 'those' kind of pictures she's totally fake.. i'll say she's pretty and all but she just don't convice me.

ok at first i was like ok well is alright if he's going out with this girl.. she's not ugly and stuff... but then she's like a gravure idol or whatever she does i don't know what she does but there are 'those' (almost naked ones) kind of pictures you know well ok ... but when i knew she steal from a place and made the place bankrupt and she laugh about it... i was like hell no she's trash.. i mean everybody has mistakes and all but if you have at least remorse of what have you done i mean you can start again and erase those bad moments but she didn't and that's what i don't like about her .. end of story. oh btw she was koki's girlfriend just wow also girlfriend of another guy (don't remember wh0) but there was even pics of them really 'intimate' kinds so..... gosh if is true he doesn't know how to choose girls seriously *sad*

oh before i forget the so famous pictures

ok i see her smoking (ughh) with a ridiculous hair i mean common you're not in your houseand then who is suppose to be yamapi?? if is yamapi at all so i dunno btw the other doesn't look like jin' brother or the magazine made up all of this since yamapi wrote about he hand out with u-kun and jin's brother?? (in his j-web and about that time he had already change his hair to how is now so....) i guess just time will tell anyways as far as i can see i can't see yamapi there so i feel relieve yay!!!
this was kris-desu muacks

2 Response to

YukihikariBerry
Saturday, May 02, 2009 2:24:00 AM

LOL I agree with you!! Although the hairstyle of the guy sitting next to her looks like Yamapi's!! I cant (dont wanna) believe this!! I'm shocked thst Yamapi would want to choose a girl who smokes....sniff

Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:45:00 AM

this post was from reaaaaally long time ago
so I have to say my views have changed a lot as I learn more about them.
So far though I'm pretty sure Yamapi is single but I believe he did went out with her at some point, they're not together anymore.

and I think Leah is cute now xD

so yeah this is from long time ago.
and I don't want to delete the entry, maybe I should???

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes